Web Application Firewall
Continuous WEB Application Protection
Our Web Application Firewall is highly scalable and provides real-time, continuous security against attacks and data loss with the assurance that your Web applications operate as intended and are compliant with industry regulations
Our Web Application Firewall provides the industry’s best protection against application vulnerabilities and emerging threats, such as OWASP Top 10 Web application attacks, site scraping, malicious bots, GoogleTM hacking, zero-day and targeted attacks:
- Patent-pending, adaption application profiling system continuously builds a dynamic security model of each protected Web application to ensure only valid traffic is allowed
- Patent-pending Exit Control analysis engine inspects outgoing traffic for data loss, defacement and security information exposure
- Application layer signatures provide actionable information on detected vulnerabilities
- Geo-location blocking provides customization for blocking requests generated by specific countries
- Highly scalable appliance covers flexible site definitions, flexible deployment modes and support for up to 10G NIC cards
- Facilitates compliance with PCI DSS requirement 6.6
- Provides enhanced virtual patching with user defined rules based on regular expressions syntax
- Custom response page to communicate a response to potential hackers based on the type of attack initiated
Easy Implementation, Robust Performance
Our Web Application Firewall is designed to scale from single application to global enterprise deployments:
- Multi-tier architecture allows separate protection for and management of multiple data centers
- Appliances can be made redundant for high availability
- Deploy out-of-line or transparently, in-line transparent bridge, without requiring any network reconfiguration, or reverse proxy
- Multi-tenancy allows multiple customers or departments to be defined in a single appliance, ensuring data is not shared across users – ideal for complex organizations and managed security service providers (MSSPs)
Our Web Application Firewall Manager is optionally available to consolidate security events and defects plus centralize control and reporting of more than one appliance. Immediate Integrity and Security Issue Detection Our Web Application Firewall performs continuous assessment of your protected applications to identify issues that impact the application’s security, functionality and availability, including programming mistakes, application errors or failures and insecure code.
- Virtual patching enables you to apply user-defined rules to quickly address vulnerabilities. When vulnerabilities are identified through regular application scanning, virtual patches immediately protect while your software development team fixes the underlying bug.
- Virtual patching protects vulnerable applications from attack, without having to wait for the next release cycle. The Web Application Firewall integrates with the industry leading Web application scanners.
- Protected protocols: HTTP, HTTPS (SSL, TLS), XML, Web services, SOAP and AJAX
- Alerting and monitoring options: email, syslog, SNMP custom alerts, event viewer, dashboard and integrated reporting
- Blocking options: in-line deployment, TCP reset, Web server agent, user logout, firewall and other devices
- Languages: supports the collection and analysis of Web application traffic in any language, including double-byte character languages
- Supports VLAN IDs
- Supports remote LDAP-2 or LDAP-3-based authentication of console users
Our Web Application Firewall provides unparalleled protection against the loss of sensitive information.
Patent-pending profiling system and collaborative detection engines ensure the protected flow of your mission-critical traffic and offer the industry’s only correlation of inbound and outbound events and help to maintain application integrity.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Features automatic and continuous profiles of your Web applications that deliver maximum security with minimal management overhead.
Because it is easy to use, security events and vulnerabilities can be identified with an intuitive console that provides a single point of configuration and monitoring in either an on premise appliance (hardware or virtual) or as a managed security service that provides 24x7 analysis from our experts team.